Saturday, February 7, 2015

The first blog: my vision statement

What I'll try to do in this blog is talk about my philosophical interests and apply them to whatever is popular in culture. This doesn't mean I won't get deep in philosophy or deep in culture. Culture, for the purposes of this blog, is anything I want to talk about in the media. So, I'd love to talk about anything from a philosophy behind a movie, book, music, poem, or news article; or I'd be willing to talk about just a movie, song, etc.; or even just a philosophy itself. I'll just focus on whatever takes my fancy, and since I love philosophy, I'll probably be doing a lot of philosophical analysis. The more people participate, the more I'll be pleased. Let's begin the great conversation!

To be honest, I am an Evangelical Christian. But I'll never be mean or condescending to those who disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment